At The Drisco, intimate meetings and events can be held in a variety of historic spaces that have undergone a very authentic respectful restoration for more than a decade. We offer a selection of charming unique spaces and venues carefully designed to secure successful and exciting events.
- The historic arched room - the first tavern in Jaffa was established in 1870, suitable for 50 guests in a variety of seating options.
- The wine room, decorated with 100 year old frescoes suitable for up to 30 guests with an assortment of seating arrangements options.
- The private beer room suitable for up to 10 people.
- Our stunning garden suite can be converted into a spacious meeting room, offering 2 outdoors spaces, accommodating 18 guests.
- The roof terrace overlooking the views of the Mediterranean and Tel Aviv is ideal for cocktail parties for 25-50 guests.
- Product launches, fashion shows, company parties, private brunch, cocktails, press conferences, lectures, music recitals, photoshoots, and family events can be held in the historic Drisco Bar, built in 1866 and flaunting early 20th century sophistication.
The Drisco hotel offers the ease of hosting 2 to 80 participants in conference rooms equipped with auxiliary supporting services such as: coffee corner, free high-speed wireless internet, valet parking, epicurean food and beverage, proposing a unique luxury service culture of the highest standards distinctive and exclusive to the Leading Hotels of the World properties.
The Drisco's commitment to excellence is valid for every customer and event. We deliver the type of service and hospitality that will secure your event and meetings success. For more information and to arrange an introductory meeting at the hotel, please call us at 03-7410000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org